Wednesday 5 October 2011

Just a little update

My Violet blouse is almost finished! It has taken me a long time as sewing progress has been slow due to work, but I'm so excited to finish it. I've only got the buttons and buttonholes left to do. I will post a photo on here when it is done.
At my sewing class I've made a good start on my Macaron dress and I'm going to work on this at home too this week and hopefully get most of the top part done by next Tuesday, well, that's the plan.
Things have been really strange and unsettling here lately. With redundancy comes pain, sadness, frustration, lack of confidence and an unknown future. At this time, this song lifts me, makes me smile, and allows me to dream about where life might take us next. Plus I love Kate Bush so much. Makes me want to wear a red dress and dance in the woods. Maybe dancing in the woods is the answer to life's troubles?!

No comments:

Post a Comment