Friday 30 September 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...


'These are a few of my favourite things...' blog posts will be a series based on my favourite Etsy shops and any other handmade things that I love. It's my way showing appreciation for things other people have made, because I love handmade things, I really do. To start off with I've chosen Etsy shop Hanako. I adore things made from felt and I love to see how creative people can be with it. Alina's brooches are like little works of art, tiny portraits. As soon as I saw them I had to buy one. But trying to choose one was so difficult as I love so many of them. I chose the one above. I love it, it is so sweet. I love the big bow and her Peter Pan collar. It arrived in this cute package, tied up with string!
Beautiful packaging and I very sweet note inside too. It makes your purchase feel so special, I love little touches like this.
Here I am enjoying the lovely weather we are having here, wearing my brooch.

The brooch is beautifully made, each stitch is tiny and perfect.

Here are a few examples of the lovely brooches you can find in her shop.
This little hedgehog is so cute.

I wanted to buy this knitting one and the earmuffs one too. Hopefully one day I can buy these.
Love, love, love this etsy shop. I think they would make ideal Christmas gifts. You can also check out Alina's really cute blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment